Saturday, June 6, 2009

I promise you my heart♥ ♥I promise you my life♥ ♥I promise we'll never be apart♥ ♥I promise not to hurt you♥ ♥I promise to never make you cry♥ ♥I promise to always trust you♥ ♥I promise not to lie♥ ♥I promise you forever♥ ♥I promise you tonight♥ ♥I promise you my respect♥ ♥I promise to do things right♥ ♥I promise to always be there♥ ♥I promise until the end♥ ♥I promise to always love you♥ ♥I promise to be your best friend♥ ♥I promise you my love♥ ♥I promise you my life♥ ♥I promise this forever♥ ♥I promise our friendship is my life♥ ♥u're the PEANUT to my BUTTER ,♥ ♥u're the STAR to my BURST,♥ ♥u're the M to my M,♥ ♥u're the POP to my TART,♥ ♥u're the MILKY to my WAY,♥ ♥u're the FRUIT to my LOOP,♥ ♥u're the MILK to my DUDS,♥ ♥u're the LUCKY to my CHARMS,♥ ♥u're the ICE to my CREAM,♥ but mostly.... ♥u're the BEST to my FRIEND♥ ♥SEND THIS TO 13 OF YOUR closes FRIENDS (INCLUDING ME) IF YOU GET IT BACK 1-U HAVE BAD FRIENDSHIPS 2-U STILL SUCK 3-U R A GOOD FRIEND 4-U HAVE REALLY GOOD FRIENDSHIPS 5-UR 1 OF THE BEST PEOPLE IN DA WORLD
MySpace.Util.applyWBRToElement($get('ctl00_ctl00_cpMain_UserViewCommentsControl_viewComments_commentRepeater_ctl08_bodyLabel'), {frequency: 20});

No comments:

Post a Comment